Miyagami is looking for an UX/UI Design intern who is willing to join our team. We are a forward-thinking team of developers, designers and strategists creating the next generation of digital solutions. We partner up with founders and organisations to build digital products that drive business models and keep people engaged. At Miyagami we believe that to deliver a good technical product, the technology behind the product is as important as the design. We strive for a future where tech is sustainable and accessible for all.
As part of our team, you will collaborate with our developers, strategists, product owners and clients across the entire development process to ensure the best user experience for diverse projects. Our office is located in Amsterdam and our team works at the office or at home. We handle an open and professional working environment where our employees receive all the tools to steepen their learning curve, make an impact, attain their goals on a professional and personal level and contribute to the growth of Miyagami.
Responsibilities and duties
As UX/UI Design intern, your day-to-day responsibilities will look like this:
- Proactively communicating with the stakeholders involved in the different projects.
- Collaborating with the development and the strategic design team.
- Conducting user research such as interviews and running user tests. Creating user flows, early concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visual design models that conceptualize the best user interactions. Rethinking and improving current products and user journeys.
- You have or are currently enrolled in a degree in computer science, design or a related field
- You have an edge for visual design and modern user interactions
- You are confident working with Agile/Scrum processes and being part of a Scrum team
- You have a design portfolio with a couple of projects that show can you can do
- You are comfortable with design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and other wire framing tools
- Motion & 3D Design is a plus
- You will get the opportunity to join a young and progressive thinking start-up, where your actions can make a difference
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment with a start-up mentality
- Experience real-world projects and clients
- Learning about the newest state-of-the-art technologies
- The opportunity to develop your soft skills
- The possibility of getting a job offer
- Lunch at the office
- A personal development plan and budget
We are looking for someone that wants to put in practice their UX & UI design knowledge, further develop themselves in this field, and ultimately become a well-rounded professional with great soft skills.
About the job
About the job
Join our team and grow with us.
- Closing on
If you love working with these technologies, this is the job for you.
Fill in the form to apply to this position.